* Prestige is a simple way of working out how 'famous' your stable is.
* You'll keep building prestige as long as you keep competing (even faster if you're successful!)
Prestige equates to your stable's overall 'score' in Track King, an indicator of the success you've had as a stable manager and sometimes gambler! Prestige can make your facilities more attractive for public lease, can open doorways into higher stake (and purse!) Cup racing, and help persuade better jockeys to sign with your stable.
You can gain prestige to a greater or lesser extent by:
- winning races
- placing in races
- promoting to next racing class (or lose prestige by demoting!)
- participating/winning races away from your Local Track
- being a successful gambler